Grandparents 🌹



Grandparents 🌹 Grandmothers and Grandfathers are like ANGELS! 👵👴 The relationship is very special and irreplaceable!  MOST of the fun things are taught by our grandfather and one of best dishes we may have had ever in our life, is definitely made by our grandma. We learn to take care of the elderly at very young age and they start enjoying life again with us after having worked hard for so many years! One of the best times of my life, was with my grandmother. I can never forget or get over the joy I have had while I played under the roof of my grandparents.  This is very emotional for me ❤❤❤
.
.
.
#grandparents #grandma #granddaughter #grandson #payalgudhakaphotography #mumbaiphotographer #navimumbaikar #mumbaiportraits #mumbai_ig #mumbaibloggers #babyphotographer #babyphotoshoot #familylove #kidsphotoshoot #kidsphotography #kidsfashion #mumbaibabyphotographer #bestnewbornphotographer #babyboyphotography #babygirlphotoshoot #celebrityphotographer #newborn #newbornbaby #newbornphotography #newbornphotographermumbai

0 comments